RSCDEDICATION

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RSCDEDICATION

Rsc Dedication is in no-way affiliated with Jagex Games Studio or their games. Any references are made for identification purposes only. RuneScape, RuneScape Classic and Old RuneScape are registered trademarks of Jagex Games Studio.

2 posters

Salutations!

Jakestar

Salutations!  Empty Salutations!

Post by Jakestar 24.03.14 14:56

Greetings all! My name is Jake (as you've probably already figured going by my username Razz). I used to play Runescape back in the day when I was a youngin' and have strong nostalgic memories playing it. The memories randomly entered my mind after admittedly forgetting about rs for some years now - and next think I'm googling runescape classic and now I am here Smile Never knew that private server like this one existed, so I was pleasantly surprised and happy to be able to experience RSC yet again. Bumped into a very friendly Nami who straight away sent through a bunch of goodies and coin (Thanks again Nami Very Happy). The first 30 mins made me feel young again, and I would've stayed on there for hours if not for the server going down - which is no drama and expected every so often - so I would like to give back and would like to contribute to this project and community as much as I can.
    Burger
    Burger

Salutations!  Empty Re: Salutations!

Post by Burger 25.03.14 2:20

Hey Jake, glad to see ya picked this server! We have some really good people on this server and we WILL turn out to be a very good and active server, just takes persistence in advertisement and having players stick around. There will be updates soon as our programmer gets back around to it. If you need any pointers or need some help with items just ask! I can currently make full Smith n almost mining rune, so I'll help all I can.
    -"Burger"/"call me burg"
    Burger
    Burger

Post by Burger 25.03.14 2:21

Full mith*

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 26.04.24 13:07