RSCDEDICATION

Rsc Dedication is in no-way affiliated with Jagex Games Studio or their games. Any references are made for identification purposes only. RuneScape, RuneScape Classic and Old RuneScape are registered trademarks of Jagex Games Studio.

Confused...

Pork

Confused...

Post by Pork on 09.04.14 19:38

Been rather ill the past few weeks so haven't been able to log in.
    I've logged in the most recent server and i'm now level 3 again, the 4th time I've gotten flats after resets. 3rd time I've hit 90+ mining and 80smithing....

Am I ever going to keep my stats? Feels like a joke Sad
    Burger

Re: Confused...

Post by Burger on 09.04.14 20:46

The flats are a joke, it took maybe 3-4 hours of game time to get close to flats. I had gotten em twice in a week when they reset the server. BUT I see your reasoning on mining and smithing. I'd absolutely be a little mad about that part cause that's a little time taking. I'll email kuhn and try to see if hell out you to like 55 mining and 50 smithing, its only a 4x server now so it would take awhile to achieve that if you started at 1 now, but to out you back to the stats you had really wouldn't be a fair idea cause you can't look at levels when it was x100 when you restarted your character and they pretty much gave you free levels after the wipe. I'm 70 fishing and 48 herb. No one has been given free xp on this new server so you'd be lucky enough to get 55 mining and 50 smithing. I'll put in a good word for ya, but that's all I can do. I started over n was the richest on the server after the first wipe with 5 axes a long a sq and 4 meds 2.5m cash. Didn't ask for anything free back. Just buckeled down n grinded it out.

Pork

Post by Pork on 09.04.14 20:52

Ah don't worry about it, wont be coming back if that's how it is. Not going to have the past 6 weeks wasted for nothing for it to happen again in the future.
    Burger

Post by Burger on 09.04.14 20:53

sounds good.
    Nami

Post by Nami on 10.04.14 2:28

i heard that they kept the old player stats for the 2nd server, and they will fix to host 2server in the future. so nobody wiped.
    ps: but im not 100% sure =="

Pork

Post by Pork on 10.04.14 17:06

It's not the stats burger it's the thousands of herbs I collected about 6000 in preparation, vials, limps, 20k arrow shafts, 1k limps, 5000 vials, 30000 arrow heads and 2 subscription cards I lost that I spent a long time collecting. The other stuff like coal and dbones too.

But every time it has reset I've got it all back. 4 times now. Don't care about xp but I do value my time spent for it to count for nothing.

Every time I log on there's no one. Constant bugs, glitches, dupes, magic not working, even today with the new server I click to go to lumbridge and get sent to draynor. I will bet my life on it you're going to be reset again and again. Just no point playing on a server that was advertised as to never be wiped yet has already happened loads of times.

People play to have fun and doing the same thing over and over again is insanity.

Thanks for being a friend Nami, kuhn and nut. I've enjoyed the events, new areas and helping all the new people that have played. But I can't keep resetting. I've got a real life to live. Thanks and goodluck x

I was also 69 slayer before they completely removed that skill.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 18.11.18 9:53